WELCOME TO MY PAGE !!!

This is a collection of my TIMELESS ARTWORK OPUSES about MOTHER and CHILD...., some words of inspirations, related stuffs..., including some of my other arts for self-expression .... also featuring some art pieces from the net which I may find interesting, things that touch my heart and certain to leave lasting impressions in my soul......


I hope you find bliss and inspirations through my pages....

FRENSSEUR

FRENSSEUR
"REMEMBER MY NAME !!! I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER...I'M GONNA LEARN HOW TO FLY...HIGH!!!! I FEEL IT COMING TOGETHER.....PEOPLE WILL SEE ME AND CRY...I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER....LIGHT UP THE SKY WITH MY PHOENIX FLAME........SO YOU BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME !!!

HOW DO YOU FIND MY ARTWORKS?

Monday, December 28, 2009

IN A LOVING MOTHER'S ARMS

THERE'S NO OTHER PLACE ON THIS WORLD WHICH IS SAFER, MORE COMFORTING AND A LOT SOOTHING THAN BEING WRAPPED IN A LOVING MOTHER'S ARMS.... 

IT'S TOTALLY A COMPLETE BLISS !!!



I find a lot of nice, cute, and heart-warming pictures from the net... Those that become my instant personal favorite
because they are worth  seeing...., and truly, simply...,
ONE OF A KIND !!!

Enjoy !!!








Basically..., I am a feline lover....., when i saw this pic from the net, I couldn't help to say "WOW".... There is something in that kitten that touched me...I felt something was melting  deep inside my heart..., unexplainable..., but i know, it gave me such mirth....













This little flower seems like giggling...what a sight !!!
How did it become special to me?... Well..., mothers are like sunshine..., they give us warmth as we are nourished by their tender care....



 


 Mothers are our CONSTANT GUIDE in all walks of life...They are our MOST-TRUSTED COMPANIONS who never get tired of being with us in all kinds of situations..., good or bad....


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment