WELCOME TO MY PAGE !!!

This is a collection of my TIMELESS ARTWORK OPUSES about MOTHER and CHILD...., some words of inspirations, related stuffs..., including some of my other arts for self-expression .... also featuring some art pieces from the net which I may find interesting, things that touch my heart and certain to leave lasting impressions in my soul......


I hope you find bliss and inspirations through my pages....

FRENSSEUR

FRENSSEUR
"REMEMBER MY NAME !!! I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER...I'M GONNA LEARN HOW TO FLY...HIGH!!!! I FEEL IT COMING TOGETHER.....PEOPLE WILL SEE ME AND CRY...I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER....LIGHT UP THE SKY WITH MY PHOENIX FLAME........SO YOU BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME !!!

HOW DO YOU FIND MY ARTWORKS?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

THE ULTIMATE FORM OF LOVE






Nothing can ever beat, surpass, nor match the picture of a mother holding her precious baby or child… I find much BEAUTY in it…, nourished with  such passion which you can only find from the depths of a mother’s heart…….It is the ULTIMATE FORM OF LOVE I’ve ever seen….


If God expresses his smiles through the beauty of flowers, He then expresses His overwhelming LOVE through the arms of a loving
mother…


(...... the picture I used in this article, "The Ultimate Form of Love", is not my work, but from some artist who posted it in  the net, courtesy of the Google search... I like this picture, I feel like sharing it... )



No comments:

Post a Comment