WELCOME TO MY PAGE !!!

This is a collection of my TIMELESS ARTWORK OPUSES about MOTHER and CHILD...., some words of inspirations, related stuffs..., including some of my other arts for self-expression .... also featuring some art pieces from the net which I may find interesting, things that touch my heart and certain to leave lasting impressions in my soul......


I hope you find bliss and inspirations through my pages....

FRENSSEUR

FRENSSEUR
"REMEMBER MY NAME !!! I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER...I'M GONNA LEARN HOW TO FLY...HIGH!!!! I FEEL IT COMING TOGETHER.....PEOPLE WILL SEE ME AND CRY...I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER....LIGHT UP THE SKY WITH MY PHOENIX FLAME........SO YOU BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME !!!

HOW DO YOU FIND MY ARTWORKS?

Monday, December 28, 2009

PICTURES , QUOTES AND POETRY

 I LOVE PHOTOSHOP !!!


  Since i learned how to use the PHOTOSHOP...,  I   have liked   editing and manipulating ordinary pictures.., creating them as a  new form of ART and expression....

  Internet has become a part of my life , and browsing on it has been my favorite past time ever since I became addicted to the computers....

  Here you will see  my passion in expressing my art with the use  of this technology... Most of the pictures here have touched my  soul, so  I decided to pick them from the net and give them a  "personalized"  new look...., and, by adding POETRY...,  they  will  surely leave a blissful smile to our hearts.....


    I hope you like them....   












I have liked the face of this mom while gently laying her cheek against the tender face of her infant... there is so much joy in her eyes and overwhelming passion in her lips as she expresses her heart-warming love on her baby....

Of all the pictures from the net that I've seen.., this is my no.1 favorite....the picture says it all..., the sheer joy of motherhood...., expressed with an over-flowing love from her heart and soul.... 
 
MOTHERS ARE THE SWEETEST
 ~Nick Gordon~


Our mother is the sweetest and
Most delicate of all.
She knows more of paradise
Than angels can recall.

She's not only beautiful
But passionately young,
Playful as a kid, yet wise
As one who has lived long.

Her love is like the rush of life,
A bubbling, laughing spring
That runs through all like liquid light
And makes the mountains sing.

And makes the meadows turn to flower
And trees to choicest fruit.
She is at once the field and bower
In which our hearts take root.

She is at once the sea and shore,
Our freedom and our past.
With her we launch our daring ships
Yet keep the things that last.






A WONDERFUL MOTHER
 .

GOD made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks, fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.



~PatO'Re










 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 



 



 



 









No comments:

Post a Comment