WELCOME TO MY PAGE !!!

This is a collection of my TIMELESS ARTWORK OPUSES about MOTHER and CHILD...., some words of inspirations, related stuffs..., including some of my other arts for self-expression .... also featuring some art pieces from the net which I may find interesting, things that touch my heart and certain to leave lasting impressions in my soul......


I hope you find bliss and inspirations through my pages....

FRENSSEUR

FRENSSEUR
"REMEMBER MY NAME !!! I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER...I'M GONNA LEARN HOW TO FLY...HIGH!!!! I FEEL IT COMING TOGETHER.....PEOPLE WILL SEE ME AND CRY...I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER....LIGHT UP THE SKY WITH MY PHOENIX FLAME........SO YOU BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME !!!

HOW DO YOU FIND MY ARTWORKS?

Monday, December 28, 2009

MY MOTHER AND CHILD ARTWORKS

Ever since my mom died… …. I have grown more attached to the mothers….. During my young years as an artist, I often have the fondness of making “MOTHER AND CHILD” as my favorite theme when making artworks… .., and for every piece that I make…, I see to it that I reflect the love and passion of a loving mom to her baby…



My art has been influenced by the works of some renaissance artists like Raphael and Michaelangelo…., enhanced by my college professor in Fine Arts.., Mr Robert Ko, from the Far Earstern University…, who taught me the importance of lines, and the “character” that they convey when making the sketches….



My mom has been my constant inspiration in everything that I do…… My works simply reflect her overwhelming love that she gave to us……





Thus.., I dedicate my humble opuses in the loving memory of my mother .., a woman of strength and of courage, whose great sacrifices for raising us marked my heart with such undying emblem.., symbolizing all the traits and character of what a perfect mother should be….





I LOVE YOU MOM…. FOREVER….



No comments:

Post a Comment